Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Trump Outraged After Failing To Be Named One of the World's Seven Wonders


NEW YORK (AP) - Donald Trump announced today that he is appalled after failing to be selected to the new list of the seven wonders of the world. Outside of Trump Tower and flanked by his children, Trump addressed a crowd who had gathered to stare at his daughter, Ivanka.

In an attempt to revive his diminishing television career, Trump outsourced a television crew from India to film his public appearance. Glaring into the camera, Trump declared, "I am outraged that I have not been named one of the seven wonders of the world. Personally, I have not heard of Mexico's Chichen Itza Pyramid, but it is a disgrace that Mexican chicken could be considered more wondrous than my new Trump Steaks. Since I have not been included on the list of the seven wonders, everyone should know it was my choice to not be elected to this list. Furthermore, I will be quitting all future campaigns that I fail to win ." Hoping to energize the small crowd staring at his daughter, Trump bit into a raw Trump Steak he had nicknamed 'Rosie.'

Over 90 million votes were registered in the new seven wonders of the world campaign. In addition to Mexico's Chichen Itza Pyramid, the other wonders of the world elected include: The Great Wall of China, Petra in Jordan, Brazil's Statue of Christ the Redeemer, Peru's Machu Picchu, the Colosseum in Rome, and India's Taj Mahal.

1 comment:

EricFlo said...

wow. how could i have missed this gem? and posted on my birthday, at that!