Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Confessions of a Doctor


Confessions of a Doctor by Irv Levine, M.D.

Now and then, I think back to my days in medical school and wonder if I should have picked a different specialty. I considered emergency medicine, but the phrase is too superfluous for my taste. Who has ever heard of a non-medical emergency?

I also considered pediatrics, but I felt like I couldn't make as much of a difference saving mini-lives all day long. Don't get me wrong though, I love babies. In fact, one time I saved a set of twins from being identical.

Dr. Levine is an egomaniacal radiologist who has as much contempt for the Hippocratic Oath as he does you. He resides in Scottsdale, Arizona. He is better than you.

1 comment:

Dissertation Writing said...

I love your blog so much, and there are just some differences with others'. Hope there will be more wonderful things in your blog. Happy every day!
-----------------------------------
Custom Dissertation